Testing...testing

⊆ 9:59 PM by Kola | . | ˜ 4 comments »

I should be studying for my upcoming exam, but I have wanted to do this for a while. My goal is to share music I enjoy, as opposed to sending emails; you can come here to listen to what the kid is listening to. Sounds like a good idea, right? I will replenish as I feel
Inspired.




This first song is by Be Noir, of a compilation called Lounge Story, I don’t know much about this artist but this song is like a tall glass of ice tea, or whatever it is you like to sip on.

Wake up with me (expired)


4 Responses to Testing...testing

  1. Anonymous Says:
    very nice, J..... definent quality control
  2. confusedbuttryin Says:
    I see what u mean about the Ice tea.. groovin baby.. Groovin.
  3. Anonymous Says:
    I'm really feeling the stuff you have on your page. I could really relate to you because funny enough I'M from Nigeria and I just moved to Baltimore from Ohio.....guess we do have some stuff in common maybe we could hang out or something...........lmao
  4. Kola Says:
    Ha Ha

= Leave a Reply