Since I am in London,

⊆ 9:17 AM by Kola | . | ˜ 2 comments »



I am going to hit you with another slice of my dearest brit artist; Amy Winehouse.

The first thing I did as soon as I got on the terminal at Heathrow was look for the nearest HMV, luckily enough they had both Back to Black and Frank on sale. Even though I have Frank, through Itunes(the monster), I bought both, some lucky person may end up with my Frank CD.

As I sit here in this eclectic and relaxing lounge, sipping on a tall glass of Bacardi and Grape Fruit(yuck), I can barley wait to dive into the craziness (in a good way) that is about to be Christmas with my family.

Anyway, wherever you are, I am sure you could use another slice of Amy... this is kinda melancholic though. Anyhow I know one of you have or feels this way, I present to you; Love is a losing game.

Irrespective of subject matter I have a great deal of respect for this lady's writing ability.


Posting may lag for a few day, or maybe a couple of weeks as I will be traveling, if you care, you would check back. I plan to hit yall with some original ish from my travels.


Peace!


2 Responses to Since I am in London,

  1. Anonymous Says:
    Nice J!....Her voice so unique..... bitter sweet.....The ol' skool beat mixed with her fresh vocals makes an excellent combo and separates her from the rest........To account for the emotion I feel listening to this song....She gives me reassurance for losing and makes it almost pleasurable......
  2. DJ durutti Says:
    nice indeed. i'd never heard of her until your posts. thanks!

    happy new year and safe travels

= Leave a Reply