Now, I get it......

⊆ 8:35 PM by Kola | . | ˜ 2 comments »



Amy Winehouse is a British Jazz/Soul Musician. This song is from her debut album Frank, released in 2003. I discovered this artist through the good people at The number one songs in heaven.
This particular record caught my eye and ears because it uses the same sample/beat, with some added cords and what have you as Nas's epic track; "Made you look"; both songs are produced by; Salaam Remi.

Amy is a fine writer, can you relate to the story in this song?

In My Bed


2 Responses to Now, I get it......

  1. Anonymous Says:
    That song is pleasantly uncanny.....on my top ten lyrically....truth exposed....
  2. Anonymous Says:
    http://www.lyricsbox.com/amy-winehouse-lyrics-in-my-bed-6d1hvt3.html
    J, the lyrics are sick!

= Leave a Reply