Show must go on.....

⊆ 9:28 AM by Kola | . | ˜ 2 comments »



I fell like that sentiment is so true. In life there are some things we can control and there are others we cant. Do all you can to control the ones you can, for the ones you cant, well that is why there is a higher power and were mere mortals.

Prioritizing is also very important. On the way to achieving your goals look out for selfishness. I know I am rambling but this record encourages all these thoughts.

All in all; "One monkey don't stop no show."

Couldn't Hear Her


2 Responses to Show must go on.....

  1. Skinny Hipster... Says:
    And REST is indeed important. Take a moment to breathe and appreciate life's blessings and God's little wonders... your rambling is deep...
  2. Anonymous Says:
    Hey J, I'm too late to sample your latest entry....Send it to me please....

= Leave a Reply